Win Britax Römer’s new BABY-SAFE i-SIZE in Coral Peach @ staffordshire living

Expires on 25/08/2017
PRODUCT: Britax Römer’s new BABY-SAFE i-SIZE in Coral Peach
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Win Britax Römer’s new BABY-SAFE i-SIZE in Coral Peach.

Hooray, summer is here! To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with the leaders in car seat safety, Britax Römer, to give one lucky reader the chance to win the new BABY-SAFE i-SIZE infant carrier in gorgeous Coral Peach!

Designed with Britax Römer’s renowned crash testing capabilities and research, the latest infant carrier conforms to i-Size regulations and is suitable for newborns up to 15 months, with 83cm of space.

Providing safety and comfort, the BABY-SAFE i-SIZE has a newborn insert for extra support that offers energy absorption in case of a crash. Additional safety features include Superior Side Impact Protection (SICT) and a five-point-harness that will keep children safe and tight in the protective shell of the seat.

One of the go-to colours for the summer months, the vibrant Coral Peach infant carrier is certain to brighten up any car journey and will leave parents confident that their little ones are travelling both safely and in style. For more information, visit Britax.

Q: What colour car seat can you win?

My Answer:-- Coral Peach
RULES: Competition terms & conditions: Closing date is 9am Friday 25th August 2017. The competition winner will receive Britax Römer’s new BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat in Coral Peach. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Winners will be contacted within one week of closing by Britax representatives to arrange the prize. The winner will be notified by phone, post or e-mail. The editor's decision is final. The competition is not open to Staffordshire Media and their families. Entrants must be aged 18 and over. From time to time the company may contact you with news and information.

5 Comments

Cheers

thanks

Thanks Adrian

x

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos99
    2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123