Groups

Win Competition

Was just wondering - has anyone actually won any competitions that they have entered?

Since having my daughter and being at home i tend to enter a few when i have a spare 30 mins however i never seem to win anything!

Just wondered whether anyones luck was better than mine!

17 Comments

i havnt but my dad has, yopu have to enter a lot to reap any rewards really, he won vodka, some towels, and a £35,000 saleen mustang

Original Poster

i usually enter around 30 a week i'd guess

I won £1500 gift card once from a comp on here!

Original Poster

Guess i'm either unlucky or need to enter more lol

i went through a brief phase and entered around 200 all at once.. dont think i heard anything back from any of them, its also difficult as everything just looks like spam in your inbox nice to have a seperate address u run it all through

no doubt Money saving expert has a big section telling you the best process for doing all this.. thing you can actually register on a bot that fills a lot of stuff out for you aswell...

I enter about 20 or 30 a day and have had a few wins over the last year, best being a break in Cyprus and £1000 of John Lewis vouchers. But also smaller prizes of tickets, blu-ray, cd etc but it can be many months rather than weeks between prizes.

2 weeks in Barbados, a coffee machine, DVDs, some clothing, & various other stuff.

Someone has to win, so keep trying!

I was wondering the same thing after I've been entering a few in my spare time.

Original Poster

guess so! i've been entering since about November last year, find freebie deals are better, that way atleast i get something!

I won DVDs,HD TV,Blu-ray player,£500 dream list,Hampers,Toiletries,& much more.
    I enter as many as i can each day.

won a 42" LCD tv at the end of last year with a website comp!

i won a £2.50 amazon voucher here woohoo

i won a Wii, HDTV, a mini fridge and 100 cans of fanta

I won a holiday to cuba, thanks to HUKD

Literally won a HTC ChaCha about half an hour ago

tomwatts

Literally won a HTC ChaCha about half an hour ago

i didnt even know what that was, looks weird!

Ive won a few. I go through phases and just enter loads.

Roboform really does help.
    You need to be consistant and enter a lot.
    You will get junk mail, its maybe an idea to have a dedicated email address

Prizes can vary, i usually get a few together and then none for ages mostly little things. I have won a stokke cot, a really nice portable dvd player, dvds, gift cards, games and a couple of hampers. One of my fav was actually a rechagable torch (sad i know)

On the subject has any other compers ever come accross anyone who has won any of the ITV comps?
    Ive stopped entering them as i suspect they dont put the online ones through. Also anyone won any weekly magazine comps?

Edited by: "skellysgirl" 14th Jun 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1823
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      4. Large card print/poster..11

See more discussions