Groups
    EXPIRED

Win Dawn Swann signature piece - her pretty pink top!! (Eastenders) (E: 29/6/07 12pm)

The site does not make it clear whether Kara Tointon is included in the prize....

From the BBC:

Is it any wonder that Dawn caught Rob's eye in this quality clobber? Here's your chance to own a Dawn Swann signature piece - her pretty pink top. To enter, just answer the question below. Three runners-up will win fancards signed by Kara Tointon

When did Dawn's mum move out of Walford?

bbc.co.uk/eas…ns/

If you don't live with a rabid Eastenders fan (which unfortunately I do...) the answer can be found by clicking the link on the entry page

9 Comments

ooh if it was Kara who would personally bing it to my house i might enter lol.

shame it isnt her knickers or shoes though lol.

Entered, thanx

7 Jul 2006 is the answer to the question!

Cheers for the link!

Sorry, why would anyone want to enter this? Has to be the most rubbish competition prize I think I have ever seen!!

have to agree with ian 182 a crap competition prize

You can get cast autographed pics by sending a SAE to Elstree LOL
    Yeah, a crap prize. I have autographs of Phil and Grant Mitchell, Ricky and Bianca and a few more. They are free to anyone who can be bothered to request them via a fan mail.

Original Poster

Some people have no sense of humour!

Ebay...

Aggy

Some people have no sense of humour!

Sorry if it flew over my head. I thought the prize was a signed photo :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions