EXPIRED

Win Elephant Gin, Atlas & I hip flask, greeting card, Belt and Canvas @ Atlas & I

PRODUCT: Elephant Gin, Atlas & I hip flask, greeting card, Belt and Canvas
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
If your father enjoys the finer things in life, look no further! We have teamed up with the award-winning Elephant Gin and unique British brand Wingfield Digby to offer one lucky Dad over £125 worth of exciting goodies – all united by the majestic elephant.

Any father – be he a budding gourmand, a keen traveller or simply a stylish gent – will love this collection of SATAO Elephant Gin (one of only 800 bottles – all named after Satao, one of the world’s largest African elephants); Atlas & I hip flask and greeting card (both aptly showcasing an antique map of East Africa dating from 1920) plus a Wingfield Digby canvas and leather elephant belt – the perfect accessory for brightening up any work or play attire.

To enter, simply submit your details and we will let you know by 12th June if you are the lucky winner.

16 Comments

Cheers

Thank you

thanks

thanks & good luck

many thanks bill

Thankyou

Thank you

Thanks

Thanx Bill

Thanks

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?1415
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions