EXPIRED

Win Elizabeth Shaw Mint Collection @ Elizabeth Shaw

We've been busy working on our new designs for our gift packs, and to celebrate the launch of these, we will be giving away five packs of Mint Collection throughout October for you to enjoy.

You can enjoy a little bit of everything with our collection of mint chocolates, infused with our own specially selected mint oil, and beautifully presented in a gorgeous gift box.

All you need to do is enter your details into our free prize draw before the 31st October and you could be in with a chance to win.

20 Comments

won't let me type, will let me write name and address but not date of birth

Did anyone get an email from beauty base telling them they had won 700 pounds worth of designer perfumes?

I did, yes

Original Poster

jw537

won't let me type, will let me write name and address but not date of … won't let me type, will let me write name and address but not date of birth

Date of birth is on drop down menu you don't type it in,click on the box and the day and date drops down

Thanks

LycanGav

I did, yes

​what about mistake, thought I was on to a nice Christmas!

no problems whatsoever just lucky perhaps,,
thanks bill

thanks

thank you

thanks

Thank you

jw537

Did anyone get an email from beauty base telling them they had won 700 … Did anyone get an email from beauty base telling them they had won 700 pounds worth of designer perfumes?

Everyone who entered got the email. Their system crashed then when it restored it sent a winners email to all who entered

thanks

✓ thank you

Thank you

Cheers

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions