Groups
    EXPIRED

Win EVERY Friday with the #hukdfriday Giveaway! LOADS of prizes to be won! Twitter comp LIVE!

Editor
    We figured it was time for another competition, but instead of just one chance to win, we decided to have MULTIPLE giveaways!

So, you're probably thinking "what will I have to do to win?". It's simple, and I'll get to that, but first... the PRIZE POOL!

You have the chance to get your hands on Pokemon Plushies, Unicorns*, Video Games, Power Banks, Amazon Vouchers and MORE!

To win, Just follow and keep an eye on our Social Media platforms, we'll be announcing the competitions from there, it's really that simple. You can Follow/Like us at the links below:

Facebook: ow.ly/9QM…h4Y

Pinterest: ow.ly/gIq…h2Y

Instagram: ow.ly/BjU…h16

Snapchat: ow.ly/n0E…uLH (Snapcode)

*Yes, it's true. We have managed to secure a shipment of elusive Unicorns, don't ask us how... we won't tell you.

28 Comments

Original Poster Editor

To win, Just follow and keep an eye on our Social Media platforms, we'll be announcing the competitions from there, it's really that simple. You can Follow/Like us at the links below:

Pinterest: ow.ly/gIq…h2Y

Instagram: ow.ly/BjU…h16

Snapchat: ow.ly/n0E…uLH (Snapcode)

Edited by: "msmyth" 9th Sep 2016

Signed up and ready

Hey guys! Is there any update on the last Pokemon competition? Got 2 kids asking me every single day when their prize will arrive!

Editor

panddda

Hey guys! Is there any update on the last Pokemon competition? Got 2 kids … Hey guys! Is there any update on the last Pokemon competition? Got 2 kids asking me every single day when their prize will arrive!

Hi, I have sent you a PM regarding this

No interest to me if no Twitter.

Thank you

Original Poster Editor

COMP UPDATE!

Thanks to everyone that's got involved so far on our social platforms! Our giveaway on Instagram last Friday was SUPER popular. A winner has now been chosen and our next Friday comp is up tomorrow! Keep an eye on our social platforms tomorrow to see what's in store

HOWEVER...

http://i.imgur.com/UYrz5MK.jpg

If you didn't notice, to celebrate 5k followers on Instagram, we are also giving away a MASSIVE Kinder goody hamper, filled with delicious chocolate. There's still a week left for you to win, so head over there NOW and get involved!

>>ENTER TO WIN HERE<<

well done

Original Poster Editor

Today's competition is on Snapchat!

All you need to do is follow us to enter! Simples...

Either search for us on snapchat 'hotukdeals' or use the Snapcode below! Winner will be drawn at random and contacted tomorrow via direct message on Snapchat.

http://i.imgur.com/G0LoRtF.png

NeoTrix

Hi, I have sent you a PM regarding this

Sorry, can I get in on this please? What's the update, Neo buddy?

adamguest1985

Sorry, can I get in on this please? What's the update, Neo buddy?

I had a PM saying they were chasing it with suppliers and it might be up to 6 weeks, so around now. Also to email admin for any updates. Fingers crossed!

panddda

I had a PM saying they were chasing it with suppliers and it might be up … I had a PM saying they were chasing it with suppliers and it might be up to 6 weeks, so around now. Also to email admin for any updates. Fingers crossed!

Thanks, will wait and see, I suppose.

panddda

Hey guys! Is there any update on the last Pokemon competition? Got 2 kids … Hey guys! Is there any update on the last Pokemon competition? Got 2 kids asking me every single day when their prize will arrive!

Just to let you know, my Pokémon prizes arrived today!

Thanks very much, HUKD!

adamguest1985

Just to let you know, my Pokémon prizes arrived today!Thanks very much, … Just to let you know, my Pokémon prizes arrived today!Thanks very much, HUKD!

Got mine last night too - it's fantastic, thanks so much HUKD!! Got 2 very happy kiddies, and happy pandas with all the goodies too. Totally brightened up a lousy day, cheers guys X)

Original Poster Editor

It's Friday! That means it's time for another competition!

All you need to do is follow us on Pinterest and repin one of our amazing pins onto your board to enter! Easy peasy... ✨

Find us on Pinterest here >> ow.ly/Gu8…o4j

Edited by: "msmyth" 23rd Sep 2016

thank you

I think I've done it - my username is jaibaby84

Original Poster Editor

We couldn't wait to have another competition this week, so we are having one TODAY!

The Unicorns have arrived...

http://i.imgur.com/a46UOGl.png

Win Unicorns... and lots of them! Facebook Comp

Edited by: "msmyth" 29th Sep 2016

msmyth

We couldn't wait to have another competition this week, so we are having … We couldn't wait to have another competition this week, so we are having one TODAY!The Unicorns have arrived...Win Unicorns... and lots of them! >>Facebook Comp <<

Original Poster Editor

NEW COMP TIME!

To celebrate reaching 10K followers on instagram, we're giving away an awesome KINDER hamper to one of you! All you have to do is follow @Hotukdeals and comment on the competition post, for a chance to win!

[img]i.imgur.com/PyR…jpg?2[/img]

Why does this have to be via social media? I know it's free publicity for you but not every member has an account on Twitter/Instagram etc. Every member has an account on here.

Original Poster Editor

davidbrent

Why does this have to be via social media? I know it's free publicity … Why does this have to be via social media? I know it's free publicity for you but not every member has an account on Twitter/Instagram etc. Every member has an account on here.

We have competitions here frequently davidbrent, the last one being just a few months ago with the release of Pokemon Go.

We like to give everyone a chance to win, including our social media followers. You don't have to enter, but sharing is caring right?

Awesome!!!!!!

great giveaway

msmyth

To win, Just follow and keep an eye on our Social Media platforms, we'll … To win, Just follow and keep an eye on our Social Media platforms, we'll be announcing the competitions from there, it's really that simple. You can Follow/Like us at the links below:Facebook: http://ow.ly/9QM43043h4YPinterest: http://ow.ly/gIqN3043h2YInstagram: http://ow.ly/BjUO3043h16Snapchat: http://ow.ly/n0EG3043uLH (Snapcode)

[quote=msmyth]To win, Just follow and keep an eye on our Social Media platforms, we'll be announcing the competitions from there, it's really that simple. You can Follow/Like us at the links below:

So everything except Twitter, why? Some folks only use that

Edited by: "money-talks" 26th Oct 2016

I have reviewed on TrustPilot but don't use FaceBook - is there anychance any of these will be on Twitter?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions