Groups
    EXPIRED

Win Family ticket to Disney On Ice on 31st October 2007

Win a family ticket to see Disney On Ice presents Disneyland Adventure Featuring Disney/Pixars The Incredibles at The NIA on Wednesday 31 October 2007

Join the super hero family on a fun-filled Disneyland adventure. The Incredibles Bob, Helen, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack attempt to be a normal family as they enjoy Disneylands Jungle Cruise with Baloo, battle swashbuckling pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean, brave the spooky thrills of a haunted mansion, spin wildly in the Tea Cups with Alice and the Madhatter and soar to new heights with Toy Storys Buzz Lightyear. But its no laughing matter when a robot-copy of the maniacal Syndrome shows up to spoil the fun will the Incredibles save the day?

necgroup.co.uk/vis…ns/

18 Comments

Thanks, entered

Thanks entered, i took the kids 2 years ago and a brilliant evening.

Entered Thanks

entered thanks

Thanks, entered :thumbsup:

Is the answer Dash? Saw the film but found it largely forgettable...

is the answer jack jack

answer is jack jack

Thanks for this good luck

Entered thanks

Entered, thanks.:thumbsup:

thank youuuuuuu!

Thanks have entered:thumbsup:

I know there are a few parents in this forum. Not sure when the expiry date is, but the shows on the 31 October.

From the NEC:

Join the super hero family on a fun-filled Disneyland adventure. The Incredibles – Bob, Helen, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack – attempt to be a ‘normal’ family as they enjoy Disneyland’s Jungle Cruise with Baloo, battle swashbuckling pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean, brave the spooky thrills of a haunted mansion, spin wildly in the Tea Cups with Alice and the Madhatter and soar to new heights with Toy Story’s Buzz Lightyear. But it’s no laughing matter when a robot-copy of the maniacal Syndrome shows up to spoil the fun – will the Incredibles save the day?

necgroup.co.uk/vis…ns/

PS: I'm a flame thrower Whoo-Hooo

Lol, I think thats the first time I've ever done that and the thread was only a few before... D'oh!

Now I'll just have to find a different Disney on Ice comp and edit the above

Hopefully I've merged the posts correctly this time

Good luck!

Cheers Rayman, I think I got away if with, noone will ever notice my screw up except Amywamy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2329
      2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational33
      3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]99
      4. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!99

See more discussions