EXPIRED

Win family tickets, hotel stay, meal and vouchers

This Christmas in Liverpool promises to be the most enchanting ever - and we’re offering a family of four the chance to win a magical visit for free.

Meet your favourite DreamWorks characters at St George's Hall with a family pass to the new DreamWorks Lights lantern experience, follow Jack Frost on a Snowflake Trail through the heart of the city then visit a Christmas tree, believed to be the UK’s largest, and has a bar underneath, at the Liverpool ONE shopping and leisure complex, before hitting the shops to spend your £50 vouchers.

You’ll also have the chance to get your skates on at the Ice Festival on the waterfront and, of course, meet Santa at the fabulous grotto on the roof of the city’s Shankly Hotel.

The prize includes a night at the four-star Pullman Liverpool hotel, lunch at The Bastion Bar & Restaurant, and an evening meal at authentic churrascaria Viva Brazil.

8 Comments

Thanks

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thank you ✓

BIG THANKS!!!

thanks

I've filled in the details to enter, and submitted, but comes up you have to answer a question - no question on the screen that I can see - What am I doing wrong??? Any help would be great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions