EXPIRED

Win five nights at Areias do Seixo and a £1,000 designer shopping spree from Harvey Nichols @ Mr and Mrs Smith

Great rolling Atlantic waves crashing onto golden sands, the scent of lavender and rosemary in the air, surf kites drifting from the shoreline: this is Torres Vedras, a stretch of unspoilt Portuguese coast just an hour away from Lisbon. We’re offering one lucky winner and their companion a chance to win five relaxing nights at Areias do Seixo, with flights, car hire and £1,000 to spend at designer trove Harvey Nichols.

Boho bolthole

You’ll have the beach to yourself at Areias do Seixo, a gorgeous glass-and-concrete stay flanked by sand dunes and sparkling sea. The winner will be treated to five nights at this laid-back eco-gem: get green-fingered in the garden, collect fresh mussels from the beach, borrow a bike and explore the dazzling seaside scenery, or simply unwind by the emerald-green pool overlooking the fragrant gardens.

Strut your stuff

Pack a silky VIX cover-up, a Heidi Klein bikini and some over-sized Victoria Beckham shades: we’re giving you £1,000 to spend at Harvey Nichols so you can hit the beach in style. A style advisor will help you put together a luxury wardrobe for your holidays; you can also take your pick from an expert selection of the latest fashion, beauty and accessories in the online Holiday Shop to stay effortlessly chic wherever you’re headed this summer.

For your shot at winning this glamorous getaway, just answer the question below. Good luck!

Which melancholic music genre originated in Portugal?

Answer : Fado

Completion message :
THANKS FOR ENTERING

Thank you for your entry.
Send this competition to a friend. If they're lucky enough to win, they may even want to take you.

13 Comments

form is a bit odd, the name and email address fields are duplicated but no * against the second set but insists you enter something.
I entered the same info twice. then it submitted and took me to a screen to invite a friend

Thank you

thanks

Thank You

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

Thx

THANKS

Thank you

Thanks

x

marba01

form is a bit odd, the name and email address fields are duplicated but … form is a bit odd, the name and email address fields are duplicated but no * against the second set but insists you enter something. I entered the same info twice. then it submitted and took me to a screen to invite a friendThank you

No probs when entering on July 2nd. 3 mandatory fields of :- Firstname*; Lastname*; Email*
Looks as though they may have corrected things.

Cheers for posting, pjj!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Feels weird!34
    2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
    3. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
    4. How are Very for pre-orders ?66

See more discussions