Expired

Win Ford Fair tickets - Ten pairs of Ford Fair tickets up for grabs.

Found 8th Jul 2009
Ford Fair is Europes biggest and best all-Ford event. No other show offers so much to Ford enthusiasts, from classic Ford fans to owners of the very latest performance Fords.

With attractions including all day track time on Silverstones International Circuit, 0-60 sprint action, huge trade and autojumble areas and massive owners club displays, Ford Fair is the ultimate celebration of the blue oval.

22 years after its launch the event is more popular than ever. Last year nearly 17,000 blue oval fans made the pilgrimage to Silverstone, making Ford Fair 2008 the biggest yet.

See over 3000 cars on display. Expect an amazing turnout featuring every make and model of Ford you can imagine, from immaculate restored classics to the very latest performance modified motors.

Ford Fair takes place at Silverstone Circuit on Sunday 2nd August. For more info see fordfair.co.uk or call 0871 230 7156

Ford Fair is held at which circuit?

Silverstone
Brands Hatch
Donington

ANSWER: Silverstone

4 Comments

great comp vee -

think it wold be best if you just put 1 or 2 paragraphs when listing hon - and you dont need to put rules in

makes it a lot easier for us

did try to pm you only you dont accept

thanks again

Thanks

Original Poster

holly100;5690975

great comp vee - think it wold be best if you just put 1 or 2 paragraphs … great comp vee - think it wold be best if you just put 1 or 2 paragraphs when listing hon - and you dont need to put rules in makes it a lot easier for us did try to pm you only you dont accept thanks again

Thanks for the hints but was concerned. Wouldn't let me add the link to the T&C's hence resorted to listing it. I always provide a link when possible. But as long people know to check it before entering then that's fine by me. Some people can be a bit ]overzealous & need to know all before starting to flame others.
My accept pm is disabled but will remove as didn't want spam messages.

Entered thanks... :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text