EXPIRED

Win FREE Batteries from Battery Force

We're giving away one 4-pack of JCB Super Alkaline AA/LR6 Pack of 4 batteries every day.

All you need to do is complete the form below to enter our daily draw. The winning entrant will be notified by email, and will have their batteries dispatched promptly after. And if you don't win today, you can always try again tomorrow!

13 Comments

Cheers

Original Poster

idgaft

Cheers

Your welcome idgaft.

thanks

Original Poster

jai247

thanks

Your welcome jai247

I already do this but thanks FrootLoop x

Why am I commenting here?

Cold

makes you wonder how these companies can sustain the huge prizes they offer. this must cost battery force the best part of a quid a day.

Thanks FrootLoop. Good luck

tabs123

makes you wonder how these companies can sustain the huge prizes they … makes you wonder how these companies can sustain the huge prizes they offer. this must cost battery force the best part of a quid a day.

yes, but if you happen to win it saves you some £ because you won't need to buy those batteries you needed.

iluvcake1

yes, but if you happen to win it saves you some £ because you won't need … yes, but if you happen to win it saves you some £ because you won't need to buy those batteries you needed.

nah, i am obviously missing something here. how can people get excited about such a crap prize?

Cheers.

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
    2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions