Expired

Win free pizza for a year from Pizza Express! @ Westfield London

Found 28th Jul 2017
PRODUCT: Free pizza for a year for 2 & pizza-making party for you and 10 friends
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
You and one other lucky pizza lover could be enjoying free pizza for a year from Pizza Express, plus a pizza-making party for you and 10 friends!

Simply email WL.Competitions@westfield-uk.com before 3 September 2017 with the following details:

- Subject: FREE PIZZA

- Your full name

- Your mobile number

- Your postcode
Community Updates
3 Comments
'The first entry selected by a Westfield judging panel at random after the prize draw has closed will win free pizza for a year for two people at Pizza Express at either Westfield London or Westfield Stratford City'

No good for the Northern guys then, I'm out
Original Poster
VeedubyaGTi

'The first entry selected by a Westfield judging panel at random after … 'The first entry selected by a Westfield judging panel at random after the prize draw has closed will win free pizza for a year for two people at Pizza Express at either Westfield London or Westfield Stratford City'No good for the Northern guys then, I'm out

Sorry Vee if I made the rules it'd be every Pizza Express
Was just about to enter, but then I noticed they do not even include Pizza Express in Bristol! Should be Pizza Express's all over the country. On that note, I'm out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions