Expired

Win free pizza for a year from Pizza Express! @ Westfield London

Found 28th Jul 2017
PRODUCT: Free pizza for a year for 2 & pizza-making party for you and 10 friends
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
You and one other lucky pizza lover could be enjoying free pizza for a year from Pizza Express, plus a pizza-making party for you and 10 friends!

Simply email WL.Competitions@westfield-uk.com before 3 September 2017 with the following details:

- Subject: FREE PIZZA

- Your full name

- Your mobile number

- Your postcode
Community Updates
3 Comments
'The first entry selected by a Westfield judging panel at random after the prize draw has closed will win free pizza for a year for two people at Pizza Express at either Westfield London or Westfield Stratford City'

No good for the Northern guys then, I'm out
VeedubyaGTi

'The first entry selected by a Westfield judging panel at random after … 'The first entry selected by a Westfield judging panel at random after the prize draw has closed will win free pizza for a year for two people at Pizza Express at either Westfield London or Westfield Stratford City'No good for the Northern guys then, I'm out

Sorry Vee if I made the rules it'd be every Pizza Express
Was just about to enter, but then I noticed they do not even include Pizza Express in Bristol! Should be Pizza Express's all over the country. On that note, I'm out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants