Groups
    EXPIRED

Win Galaxy S7 bundle on Samsung My Galaxy App

Offer on Samsung My Galaxy app.

Apparently to celebrate Team GB performance at the Olympics, Samsung is running a lucky draw. On offer is a Galaxy S7 and Gear VR. Just tap on 'enter now' button to enter the draw.

Open till 13:00 on 17/08, for 18+

Under the terms and conditions, it says that upto 8 myGalaxy Olympic Medal Milestone Prize Draws, so expect more. A prize draw will be offered every time Team GB wins 5 medals (upto 5 draws) and 10 medals (upto 3 draws)

No purchase necessary

10 Comments

Thanks missionary. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 17/08/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Original Poster

done, thx for the tips

missionary

done, thx for the tips

Your welcome

Can you tell me how to enter? thanks

Original Poster

Hi fuertesol. You need to download The Samsung myGalaxy app from the Google Play Store. You should be able to download it on any Android phone or tab. Once you sign in to the myGalaxy app, it will build your profile and ask you what you like, just select all the options (family, entertainment, etc.). Based on that it will build relevant news and offers for you. One of the latest ones under offers should be titled "Now that's a performance......"

While you are there, you might also want to take a 3 month Now TV pass, posted here:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…967

Edited by: "missionary" 14th Aug 2016

As this one expired: as I'm not getting "Now that's a performance......"

Original Poster

R9O2g1e9r

As this one expired: as I'm not getting "Now that's a performance......"

​Still shows up in my app. Check your profile is updated and you don't have notifications turned off?

Original Poster

Contest #2 now open till 13:00 on 18/08, starts with title "Solid gold effort"
    Edited by: "missionary" 15th Aug 2016

Thank you

my other half has a 7 edge and it's not on his app but I have it on mine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware35
      2. Unfair Dismissal11
      3. Ap on iPhone ios1144
      4. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK34

See more discussions