EXPIRED

Win Glue Dots prizes! @ cardmaking and papercraft

PRODUCT: Glue Dots
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Win Glue Dots prizes!

This month we’ve teamed up with Glue Dots to offer eight readers the chance to win two Permanent and two Removable hand-held dispensers! Glue Dots are fast, simple, safe and easy to use – just ‘press and go’. The double-sided adhesives bond instantly to almost any surface, meaning there’s no mess or drying time, and they’re ready to glue when you are! View more from Glue Dots by visiting gluedotseurope.com

End Date: 17th August 2017
RULES: Terms and conditions
Promoter: Immediate Media Co Bristol Ltd. Promotion excludes Immediate Media employees. Open to UK and Channel Islands entrants only. By entering, you agree to be bound by all the rules of the promotion. Only one entry per person per freebie. No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries. Direct queries to [email protected]cardmakingandpapercraft.com or call 0117 927 9009. Winning entries will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Winners will be notified within 28 days of closing date. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. For details of winners send an SAE within two months of the closing date. If any winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the closing date, the Promoter will offer the prize to a runner-up. Promoter reserves right to substitute the prize with one of same or greater value. There is no cash alternative.

5 Comments

I won a bundle of 1 metre lengths of fabric from Minerva Craft Centre. So thanks to whoever posted the comp. I think it may have been you Adrian. I would of done a search for the comp but not sure we can do that now. If anyone knows if we can search for something can you please let me know. Many thanks & good luck to you all.
Edited by: "justjunie" 7th Jul

x

Thank You
Congratulations on your win justjunie

thanks & good luck

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861346

See more discussions