Groups
    EXPIRED

Win H3 Hummer with Nivea for Men (exp 31/12)

The winner will receive the H3 Hummer used in the promotion which is a 55 plate registered in 2006. It will be provided to the winner in its original colour (black), with existing mileage, the balance of a 3 year warranty, and will be RAC/AA inspected. There is only one prize to be won. The Prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.

nivea.co.uk/fra…rue

15 Comments

I love my Nivea products - and that H3 will sit nicely out on the road.

Thanks - I entered the compo.

Nice

will go nicely on the drive! *I wish*

woohoo, bro has just won this, look out for his ugly mug in promo pictures.

WOW congratulations to your bro. Is he keeping the car?

pawsntails

woohoo, bro has just won this, look out for his ugly mug in promo … woohoo, bro has just won this, look out for his ugly mug in promo pictures.

Seriously !! Wow!! :thumbsup:

From this site ??

He wants to keep it, but he's only 25 so insurance will be high, plus he has a mortgage etc, so dunno if he'll be able to, he'll prob keep it for a little while at least. *tut, wish it was me, knowing him I'll hardly get a ride lol*

nah he entered at Meadowhall before we knew bout this site

pawsntails

He wants to keep it, but he's only 25 so insurance will be high, plus he … He wants to keep it, but he's only 25 so insurance will be high, plus he has a mortgage etc, so dunno if he'll be able to, he'll prob keep it for a little while at least. *tut, wish it was me, knowing him I'll hardly get a ride lol*

Yer thats the reason i asked. If it were me it would be totally inpractical to keep it. Stick it on ebay for like £30,000 and buy a nice car thats not so extravagent

i do work for nivea and there productzs are gud (:

Ta very much and good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/pawsntails/hummer.jpg

Cool!!!! :thumbsup:

wow what a win. well done to your bro :thumbsup:

Editor

Wow!!! Thats great news, big congrats to your brother! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…35
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

See more discussions