EXPIRED

WIN! HEAT HOLDERS SNUG OVER, BOOT SOCKS AND HAT @ Grow your own Fruit and Veg Magazine

This month, five winners can claim a bundle including a hat, a pair of boot socks and a Snug Over. Heat Holders are the only choice when you are out pruning your garden – their thermal construction holds more warm air against the skin, keeping you cosier for longer! With your Heat Holders Snug Over, boot socks and hat, you’ll always be toasty when out beautifying your garden. The Heat Holders Snug Over is a soft, comfortable fur fleece jumper made from Heatweaver thermal fur fabric with a tog rating of 1.4.

Question:Which crop features on page 69 of the January issue of Grow Your Own?
ANSWER: Rhubarb

Good luck!

Completion message:
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
=================================

18 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

I keep getting this problem?

Changes all my settings Etc but still no luck.

If this is a website that you regularly visit, it may have been blocked temporarily due to a potential security issue that we've identified. In this instance, please try again later.

thank you

Thank You

thanks

Thanx marba

Thanks

cheers

Thanks

Thanks

x

Thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1839
    2. Apples new update59
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047078
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746

See more discussions