Found 26th Oct 2010Made hot 26th Oct 2010
Expirey Date - 15/11/2010

Full House Competition

To celebrate Bonfire Night,
Princes is giving seven lucky readers of Full House! magazine the chance to win a case of its delicious Jumbo hot dogs worth over £25 each...

Princes’ popular hot dogs are available in a range of different sizes and varieties, including Mini Party Hot Dogs,
Jumbo Hot Dogs, Bockwurst and Hot Dogs American Style.
A firm family favourite, the delicious hot dogs are perfect for feeding the crowds on Bonfire Night ..

Question -
Apart from on the hob, how else can Princes hotdogs be heated?

Answer - b) Microwave

Good Luck.

15 Comments

Thanks Korky

thx

Thanks.

Sorry, but after seeing the other night whats in hotdogs, I wouldnt have them if they delivered them to the door!

Thx

thanks

Thank you

x X)

Worst competition ever?! Get down to Lidl and get a jar of five of their finest German hot dogs, only 99p and they contain 80% pork, compared with about 30% pork 30% turkey you get in Princes... you know it makes sense!

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/Thank-You-6.gif

I just entered with out even looking at what the prize was lol. Bit gutted now

Original Poster

joeymcjoe

Worst competition ever?! Get down to Lidl and get a jar of five of their … Worst competition ever?! Get down to Lidl and get a jar of five of their finest German hot dogs, only 99p and they contain 80% pork, compared with about 30% pork 30% turkey you get in Princes... you know it makes sense!

victor99

I just entered with out even looking at what the prize was lol. Bit … I just entered with out even looking at what the prize was lol. Bit gutted now

ROFL, don't eat them myself either, but you could always donate them to a local charityfete/someone who likes them or feed the local foxes with them if you won

Thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4277
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247617
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    4. word association Game74244904

See more discussions