EXPIRED

Win Jacqueline Wilson goodies! (Email competition) @ World book day

Opal Plumstead is the brilliant new story from one of the nation’s best-loved authors, starring her most outspoken, fiery and unforgettable heroine yet: Opal Plumstead, schoolgirl, sweet factory worker and Suffragette. Jacqueline Wilson’s 100th book!

Random House Publishing are giving away ten copies of Opal Plumstead, along with 10 copies of The Jacqueline Wilson Christmas Cracker and 10 Opal Plumstead Goody Bags! For your chance to get your hands on them just email your name and address to rhcpcompetitions@randomhouse.co.uk with the subject line OPAL XMAS. The ten winners will be picked at random after the closing date of 9th January 2015.

8 Comments

Done thank you

Thank you very much

done - thanks

Thanks

Cheers.

Thank you

That Lady is a gem I queued for 3 hours once for her signature on 1 of her books along with my granddaughter who has read every single 1 of them. she never stopped smiling at us all. lovely lady a pure pleasure to meet her and get a photo with my Granddaughter which we treasure very much..... Her 100th book wow....... Ta so x

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    2. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2525
    4. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 33 (ends 23.08.17)2929

See more discussions