Expired

Win Joss Stone gig tickets (E:02/03/07)

Found 26th Feb 2007
From Virgin Media Website:

'Joss Stone returns with her third album, Introducing Joss Stone, on 12th March 2007. She'll be showcasing her brand new tracks with an intimate live show on 6th March at KoKo in Camden, London. The gig will see Joss taking to the stage with a 12-piece live band. Tickets are already completely sold out, but don't despair - we've got a pair up for grabs. Doors open at 7pm, and you'll need to be over 18 to enter.'

virginmedia.com/pla…php

First post! Be gentle.

6 Comments

Bless her-i think she lost so many fans during the brits parade,i still like her though:thumbsup:

I don't see why everyone's decided to dislike her since the Brits, she made herself look stupid but other than that it's not like she was mean or anything.

I like her music which is all that counts , if she continues making decent music il continue buying :thumbsup:

What did she do at the Brits?

I've disliked her personality for years

Thanks, just entered - good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

i love how she went onto chris moyles show to redeem herself after the brits and made herself look even worse! and again on jo whileys show today!

i like her whatever though, good artist and great material!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247667
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    3. Add one, leave one game54415467
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885

See more discussions