Groups
    EXPIRED

Win Le Creuset kitchen goodies & Kettle Chips @ Closer online

Kettle Chips is celebrating its first ever on-pack promotion. To mark the occasion we are giving away a Le Creuset five-piece kitchen starter set, a teapot and set of four mugs — and a Kettle Chips VIP card, which offers a year’s supply of Kettle Chips.

Look out for promotional packs of Kettle Chips across the top five seasonings in the 150g range. Entrants have the chance to win a handmade kitchen from Harvey Jones worth £35,000, plus a thousand instant-win prizes including designer appliances, cookware and lovingly crafted wine glasses and bowls.

4 Comments

After I submit I get this

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

jotarpley

After I submit I get this The page you were looking for doesn't exist.You … After I submit I get this The page you were looking for doesn't exist.You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

I got the same. It's happens when I click on enter. xx

This one is not on any of the 6 pages of comps on Closer but it does say on the pic that it ends 20th February. However there is a anther one for Kettle Chips Goodies and a Food Hamper.

Same again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions