Groups
    EXPIRED

Win lunch with Michael Palin (E: 10/10/07)

What a fantastic prize!

From Waterstones:

Have you ever wanted to ask Michael Palin for his top travel tips? Well now's your chance as we giving one lucky winner and a friend the opportunity to have lunch with Michael Palin.

Britain's best-loved traveller is on the road again, this time exploring the little known lands of Eastern Europe.

In New Europe, Michael sets out to explore the countries of Eastern Europe that were once part of the Soviet Bloc and are now part, or about to become part, of the European Union.

Undertaking this new journey he fills what has been a void in his own experience and that of many of his own generation. His journey through these 20 countries forms the basis not only this new book but of his latest BBC TV series as well.

waterstones.com/wat…421

7 Comments

Cool thanks.

excellent. entered thanks

Thanks, entered :thumbsup:

Fantastic prize - one of my favourites from T.V.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes hehe, you're welcome to this one!

haha what a funny prize..

have entered, and really like the guy.. but lunch would be like.. so palin err having a nice day today ?

Would really like to meet this guy, so competition now done.
    Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671403
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions