EXPIRED

WIN LUXURY U’LUVKA VODKA FOR CHRISTMAS!

U’Luvka vodka is the recreation of a luxury vodka from the Polish Royal Court of 1606, when King Sigismund III commissioned a famous alchemist to make a vodka of a purity and quality worthy of his court. The result is an outstanding clean and elegant vodka, made with a blend of 3 natural grains – rye, wheat and barley. U’Luvka has been voted the ‘Best Super Premium’ vodka in the world 4 times in the last 12 months.

Perfect for Christmas, the enchanting U’Luvka Friendship, Love and Pleasure Gift Sets are beautifully boxed and contain a bottle of vodka (3 sizes are available), the iconic ‘legless’ shot glasses and a U’Luvka cocktail book. The book has fourteen luxury cocktails exclusively created by Nick Strangeway.

Raise a toast this festive season to Friendship, Love and Pleasure!

13 Comments

slange var

Iechyd da!

You know, as a rule I absolutely hate vodka. When I was a kid doing potato picking up in the Highlands of Scotland after leaving school I had a horrendous experience. The field was full of blighted potatoes so you were fulling them up for them to explode in your hand and greeny or orangey puss to slime all over your hands... all with the distinct smell of Vodka. Couldn't really touch the stuff after that! Still, looks like a damned good prize!

thanks

thanks

x X)

Thanx

Thanks

thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/BALLOONMOUSEDATHANKS-vi.gif

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks bundle
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win the ultimate holiday pack @ Book Comps88
    2. WIN A FAMILY ADVENTURE WITH Now Tv @ Magic Radio (and other stations)44
    3. Win a £100 voucher at Debenhams @ Intu1010
    4. Huawei Mate 9 International Giveaway! @ Android Authority66

See more discussions