Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN! MY COUSIN RACHEL PRIZES @ beauty and the dirt

PRODUCT: MY COUSIN RACHEL PRIZES.
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    WIN! MY COUSIN RACHEL PRIZES.

Starring Rachel Weisz and Sam Claflin, MY COUSIN RACHEL is a new film adaptation of Daphne du Maurier’s acclaimed novel and will be released in cinemas tomorrow.

To celebrate, we are giving away fabulous Daphne du Maurier book set and a MY COUSIN RACHEL canvas to three lucky winners.

A dark romance, MY COUSIN RACHEL tells the story of a young Englishman who plots revenge against his mysterious, beautiful cousin, believing that she murdered his guardian. But his feelings become complicated as he finds himself falling under the beguiling spell of her charms.

For your chance to win, answer the following question:

Who is the author of MY COUSIN RACHEL?

Mary Shelley
    Daphne du Maurier<<<<<
    RULES: Terms and Conditions:
    Competition will open at 08/06/ 2017
    Competition will close at 06/07/2017 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
    Entrants must be over the age of 15
    Competition is open to UK residents only
    Prize for three (3) winners is one (1) Daphne du Maurier book set including My Cousin Rachel, Rebecca, Frenchman’s Creek, Jamaica Inn and The Birds and one (1) MY COUSIN RACHEL canvas (not framed).
    Winners will be selected at random from all correct answers
    Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
    The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
    Failure to reply to notification within 1 week renders the competition void
    In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
    There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
    Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
    Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
    The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into

7 Comments

Thanks

thanks & good luck

Thank You

thanks

x

THANKS

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061340
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767193
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114481

See more discussions