Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN! Natalie Imbruglia’s new album, Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007 (E: 21/10/07)

The singles collection... well more descriptive than Greatest Hits...

From All in London:

Grammy nominated Natalie Imbruglia needs no introduction. With sales in excess of 10 million (Thats 9.5 million for Torn and 1/2 million on the rest- Aggy) and a total of 3 years on the UK charts, she remains one of musics most luminous, enduring and successful young performers. An accomplished singer, songwriter and actress, shes released three critically acclaimed albums over the last decade and returns on September 10th with Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007.

Her first ever hits collection, its an impressive anthology of Top Ten hits and brand new material that effortlessly precedes her eagerly awaited 4th studio LP, due 2008.

The highly anticipated new singles collection Glorious features 5 brand new Natalie-penned songs, including Be With You and the new single Glorious. "I have been busy for the last 12 months writing and recording my 4th album, and started reflecting on the past 10 years and all the fond memories I have of that time. Natalie says. So, I wanted to put out this singles collection to celebrate it."

allinlondon.co.uk/com…231

1 Comment

Thanks, entered :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
      2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions