Expired

Win one of 5 nintendo Wii OR one of 50 IPOD shuffles

17 replies
Found 23rd Oct 2007
Go to whatsandwich.co.uk/reg…tml

Enter name, address etc. Then "what type of sandwich you would be and why" ( make it up!!! )

The closing date is 1/12/07 and lucky winners will be notified by 15/12/07
So with a bit of luck you will have your new Nintendo Wii before xmas!!!

Good luck.............

18 Comments

what type of Sandwich would you be?
I would a tender chicken supreme with extra sauce

why?
Tender as I am caring and sensitive type, Chicken as I am not always the most confident person, Supreme as I am normally good at anything I try, Extra Sauce because...well you can work that bit out

teee heee I clearly would be a bull**** sandwich!

Original Poster

dmccabe

what type of Sandwich would you be?I would a tender chicken supreme with … what type of Sandwich would you be?I would a tender chicken supreme with extra saucewhy?Tender as I am caring and sensitive type, Chicken as I am not always the most confident person, Supreme as I am normally good at anything I try, Extra Sauce because...well you can work that bit out :)teee heee I clearly would be a bull**** sandwich!

I was thinking about what sandwich I would be but, after your rather funny/entertaining sandwich I will have to think a little more for mine not to seem so dull..............:thumbsup:

Too much thought, think i will have a snooze now.:whistling:

spam sandwich coz i'm boring

Original Poster

I look forward to one of you guys posting here to tell me that you have won ( One of the nintendo wii's hopefully ) as, to date, I have won a big fat NOTHING ever ( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! )
Good luck everyone...................

cheers :thumbsup:

chilli sandwich...its cos im hot and spicy

Original Poster

geoneo123

cheers :thumbsup:

No problem Good luck............

:roll: I went for icecream sandwich :roll:

Original Poster

Mulva42

:roll: I went for icecream sandwich :roll:

I have a feeling I might regret asking but why icecream? :?

I like ice cream!

Done =D Cheers.

I am a ham sausage and bacon butty, cos I'm a greddy pig... terrible huh?! :oops:

Original Poster

Amywamy

Done =D Cheers.

No problem, good luck....

love_a_bargain

I am a ham sausage and bacon butty, cos I'm a greddy pig... terrible … I am a ham sausage and bacon butty, cos I'm a greddy pig... terrible huh?! :oops:

There is nothing terrible about being a greedy pig especially in a sandwich with loads of meat.........;-)

Original Poster

Closing date is 1/12/07 so not long to wait. The way the nintendo "shortage" is going this may be an easier way to get a Wii.....after all someone has got to win it eh?

i put i would be a chocolate and banana butties coz its yummy like me lol lol

Original Poster

Closing date is TODAY.........

Original Poster

This comp is now closed.....good luck everyone.........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions