Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN ONE OF FIVE BREMENN RESEARCH LABS INNOVATIVE HYLEXIN SERIOUS DARK CIRCLES EYE CREAM, WORTH £52 EACH!

US beauty brand Bremenn Research Labs has hit the UK, offering a range of new body and skincare products to offer solutions to a multitude of concerns. Targeted and results orientated, the range offers a selection of non-invasive alternatives to surgery using innovative formulations. This week, we’ve teamed up with the brand to offer readers of The-Beauty-Pages.com a chance to win one of five Innovative Hylexin Serious Dark Circles Eye Cream, worth £52 each!

The first product specifically developed for serious dark circles, Hylexin’s ingredients reduce the appearance of discoloration and under-eye bags by reinforcing the delicate tissues around the eyes that can exaggerate colour differences and puffiness.

Whether your dark circles are a result of late nights, fatigue or stress, Hylexin has you covered!

The Bremenn Research Labs range is available in Beauty Beyond, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and Victoriahealth.com. bremennlabs.com

Which concern does this product address? Is it a) Dark Circles, b) Wrinkles or c) Bloodshot Eyes? CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Answer - a) Dark Circles

7 Comments

thanks S

Thanks

Thanx

Thanx.Will do my circles wonders, I'm sure!!

Thx sort my dark circle out as well - no more bleaching oO

Misread the title of this thread... at £52 I was thinking this must be seriously good ice-cream.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?55
      3. Sun savers22
      4. Samsung s8 trade in58

See more discussions