EXPIRED

Win one of four £100 MADE.COM vouchers

Question: Made.com produce a timeless classic,,,?
A:Jazz chair

This month, win one of four £100 MADE.COM vouchers the perfect Christmas gift for your home!

MADE.COM is an online furniture retailer that offers incredible prices for high quality, designer pieces (saving up to 70% off the high street). MADE.COM can offer low prices as they deliver their furniture directly to customers and don't incur the overheads of stores or warehouses.

With highly popular pieces such as the vibrant 'Piggy Bag' and the timeless classic, 'Jazz Club Chair', there really is something for everyone on MADE.COM. Whether your preference is modern or vintage, functional or fun, MADE.COM truly delivers. So when you next go to buy big furniture items such as a desk why not pop online instead and purchase the beautifully carved, designer 'Stroller Desk' for a fraction of the price?

7 Comments

thank you

Thx

I initially wondered what site this was when I read the blurb:-

"With highly popular pieces such as the vibrant 'Piggy Bag' and the timeless classic, 'Jazz Club Chair', there really is something for everyone on MADE.COM."

Thanx

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thanks_snoopwoodtgiv_jeannie-vi7778787.gif

Thanks

Thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions