Groups
    EXPIRED

Win one of four luxury weekend breaks for two in Copenhagen with Ellehammer Luggage @ Tesco

Email: [email protected]tccglobal.com

How many items are there in the Ellehammer Luggage range?

MY ANSWER = 4 IN THE LUGGAGE RANGE ( THERE ARE 9 ELLEHAMMER ITEMS IN TOTAL) - Not too sure with this one if its 4 or 9 ...any thoughts anyone?

use ' Tesco Ellehammer Customer Competition' In the subject line

There are four winners in total. Each of the four winners will receive a prize of a 3-night trip to Copenhagen for 2 people in 4 star accommodation including:
    Flights to and from London airport (regional flights may be available for a surcharge paid for by the winner).
    3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 4* hotel.
    Private transfer to and from the hotel in Copenhagen.
    All applicable airport taxes on flights.
    The following are not included: Travel Insurance, UK transport to and from the airport, meals and beverages other than stated, spending money, activities for which a fee is payable and any other additional expenditure.

**** Closing date for receipt of all entries is 11.59pm on 6th September 2014.

see terms and conditions

16 Comments

BIG THANKS!!!

thanks

Think it may be 9 given that they've featured 9 items all of which can be described as 'luggage'. 3 x suitcase; 4 x 'bag', 1 x briefcase and 1 x wallet. 'Luggage' is defined as 'suitcases or others bags for a travellers belongings. Hope that helps and thanks.

I think it could be 4 as that is the number of items that is shown if you enter Ellehammer luggage in the search, but I have to agree it is very confusing.

Original Poster

I just put my answer as above and hopefully covered both... but thanks...glad its not just me that was a bit thrown with this one Suzy686

Thanks.

Thanks.

Nine for me, the number of items listed on the same page containing the competition.
    Thank you

Gone for the nine option as well, there are nine pictures.

80sbabi07

I just put my answer as above and hopefully covered both... but … I just put my answer as above and hopefully covered both... but thanks...glad its not just me that was a bit thrown with this one Suzy686

I've put something similar to cover both options as I still think it could go either way. Thanks 80sbabi07.

Thanks

Many thanks

x

Thanks OP, went for 9 too.

Thx

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124