thank you

Have had a look and it seems it might be sept 2009

Original Poster

kbrawn

Have had a look and it seems it might be sept 2009

Hi there,
If you look here
idealhomemagazine.ipcmediasecure.com/com…604

it says Included in this prize is a SENSEO® Latte Select machine and a selection of SENSEO® coffee pods (four varieties). The latest edition to the family, the SENSEO® Quadrante, launched on 26th July and is now available in Argos stores nationwide.

so I hope its the 26th July

Have looked and agree with you.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks.

i have a senseo

i use it with a coffeduck (ebay, about a tenner) which mens you can use normal ground espresso

lovely - really rich coffee, as strong as you need it, with a thick crema layer.

plus it works out a lot cheaper

i haven't used a pod in months and months

thanks

scrumpypaul

i have a senseoi use it with a coffeduck (ebay, about a tenner) which … i have a senseoi use it with a coffeduck (ebay, about a tenner) which mens you can use normal ground espressolovely - really rich coffee, as strong as you need it, with a thick crema layer.plus it works out a lot cheaperi haven't used a pod in months and months

I had one arrive yesterday and after using the plastic reusable pods for a few years, I can say that the CoffeeDuck is a must buy for anyone with a Senseo.

The Crema layer seems a lot better than the standard layer you get with the default pod holders and the strength is better than the reusable plastic pods. Plus you can get two pods worth of coffee out of a single duck refill (one mug).
Edited by: "Entilzha" 12th Nov 2010

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/MouseWindowthankYou44.gif

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2227
    2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]88
    3. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343964