1. Stylist Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN ONE OF TEN SIGNED FIRST EDITIONS OF THE SILKWORM @ Stylist

In an exclusive competition with publishers Little, Brown Book Group you could win one of ten signed first editions of The Silkworm, the second crime novel by JK Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith.

Private detective Cormoran Strike, first introduced in the bestselling The Cuckoo’s Calling, takes on the case of missing novelist Owen Quine whose latest manuscript of poisonous-pen portraits has the potential to make him a lot of enemies. There is a death in very bizarre circumstances and a race against time to unravel the motivations of a ruthless criminal…

What pseudonym did JK Rowling use to write this novel?
    ANSWER: c) Robert galbraith

Good luck!

Completion message:
    Thank you for entering this competition.

12 Comments

Thanks

Many thanks

THANKS

Cheers

Anyone else had to whitelist Stylist on Adblock? The competition pages won't open for me otherwise. Annoying, because their site is littered with terrible adverts.

LycanGav

Anyone else had to whitelist Stylist on Adblock? The competition pages … Anyone else had to whitelist Stylist on Adblock? The competition pages won't open for me otherwise. Annoying, because their site is littered with terrible adverts.

Yes i cannot enter competitions on Stylist anymore because i'm not prepared to be bombarded with ads. i'm not whitelisting them.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

x

thanks

i love green tea, so here's to you for sharing. thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3976
      2. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1314
      3. Win a Luxury Cotswold break @Specsavers1212
      4. Win a four star city break to Barcelona @Specsavers1010

See more discussions