Expired

Win one of two Nutribullets @ Landlove Magazine

26 replies
Found 1st Jan 2015Made hot 1st Jan 2015
Nutribullet is the nutrition extractor that has taken the UK by storm. The magic of the Nutribullet is in its powerful 600 watt motor combined with its bullet cyclonic action that forces fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and even ice through the turbo extractor blades. The Nutribullet pulverises the skins, seeds and stems where some of the usually neglected essential nutrition lies, giving you a delicious drink and a fast and easy way to your five-a-day, and we have two to give away to lucky LandLove readers! Nutribullet is not only an effective way of getting the vital nutrients into your diet (and your kids) but is also quick and easy to clean, is compact – sits neatly on any worktop, but also looks great and now comes in different colours: Graphite Grey, Cherry Red or Piano Black. The 12 piece Nutribullet set includes 1 x high-torque power base, 1 x extractor blade for fruit and veg, 1 x milling blade for ice and nuts, 1 x tall cup, 2 x short cups, 1 x handled lip ring, 1 x regular lip ring, 2 x stay fresh resealable lids, 1 x user manual and recipe book, plus 1 x pocket nutritionist which contains all sorts of recipes for you to try out.

Question: Which of these vegetables, great for using in a Nutribullet, is in season in January and February?

Answer : Kale

Completion message :
Your answer has been submitted - thank you!

26 Comments

done ! Thanks
heat added

BIG THANKS!!! HapPy NeW YeAR!

Thank You

well done and many thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks pjj x

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks

THANKS

Cheers

thanks

thanks

Thanks

cheers

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

x

Thank you

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold99
    2. Driving anxiety.2739
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…820
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?68

See more discussions