Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Win One year PlayStation Now (Winner selected on 28th of October)

Posted 7th OctEdited by:"mixmixi"
Hi guys, I've bought this when I posted the Shopto deal, but unsure why. My Internet is rubbish and I am a physical guy so I do don't think I would use it. I am gonna run this competition until 28th and will send the code to a winner.

Just to be clear it is for one year PS now. All you need to do is to leave a comment to be entered.

3305809.jpgCurrent list of all PlayStation Now Games

• Hundreds of incredible games on demand - Get instant access to a huge collection of more than 700 PS4, PS3 and PS2 games on PS4 or Windows PC, with new games added every month.
  • Discover your next favourite game - Join PS Now to dive straight into blockbuster hits, PlayStation exclusives, quirky indies and family-friendly adventures from an on-demand library that’s updated every month, bringing you a fresh batch of games to enjoy.
  • Download or stream - Stream over 700 PS4, PS3 and PS2 titles from a wide range of genres to your PS4 or Windows PC. Play as much as you like, save your progress and continue playing on either device. Or pick from over 300 PS4 games to download to your PS4 console and they’ll be ready to play, in up to 4K resolution if you’re playing on PS4 Pro.

Whether you stream or download, your PS Now subscription includes full access to all available online multiplayer modes.

3305809.jpg
More than 700 games ready to play

• Play hundreds of titles on demand
  • New games every month
  • Stream or download
  • Play on PlayStation®4 or Windows PC
  • Online multiplayer included
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

Top comments
Let me just use this opportunity to thank every and each one of you for taking part. I did the draw just now! (Look at the video below to check how I did it. ) I want to congratulate @lampard123 for being the winner Check you inbox, I've sent the code to you!

streamable.com/lukkm
94 Comments
Properly nice gesture! Good luck to all 🏻
That's very generous of you. Pity you are exempt from the goody bag or I'd be nominating you for this!
Edit: actually, are you exempt? I'll check
Edit edit: not heard different so assume it's OK!
Edited by: "jayhutton10" 8th Oct
Wow. So generous, thanks for the chance.
Thank you so much. Always wanted PS Now. Hope I win!
If your internet is so bad, how do you get those deals up so fast? Thanks mixmixi! Very generous!
michaeldvi07/10/2019 19:21

If your internet is so bad, how do you get those deals up so fast? If your internet is so bad, how do you get those deals up so fast? Thanks mixmixi! Very generous!

There is work internet and home internet.
HUKD VIP - Very generous mate
mixmixi07/10/2019 19:22

There is work internet and home internet.

Pretend to do some overtime
"This? It's a customer’s PS4 "
Very nice of you sir
BubaMan07/10/2019 19:55

Pretend to do some overtime "This? It's a customer’s PS4 "

Thankfully my job doesn’t come with any supervision. I can spend hours during day because of that on HUKD.
Giveaways are always great - thanks!
Saves me paying £7.99 a month Good luck kids!
Top guy, tried it when it was first released without download and would like to try it now with download support
Awesome mate
Very generous, thanks dude.
Wow that's incredibly generous of you

I wouldn't get that much use out of this but if possible can I give my entry to bubaman, simply because of his great PSN sale megathreads.

If not then I'd like to enter myself (totally wouldn't PM him the code if I was the winner)
Flamedeer comp eat yer heart out :).
This is really great of you thanks
Very nice thank you
what a nice gesture, good luck to all
Sounds like a great prize to me. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one.
Legend
Wow. So generous, thanks for the chance of being able to win fingers crossed now.
Good luck everyone!

Very kind of you for doing the giveaway @mixmixi
I would love to win, thanks a lot.
Cheers!
Thanks for the chance, very nice gesture
ooo yes please!
That's very generous of you mixmixi - thanks for running this competition.
Very generous of you Mixmixi..I love to share when I can, so nice that others spread the love too!
My 2 teenage boys will think I'm a rockstar if you choose us. Thanks for the opportunity x
Very generous of you! Thanks for offering this!
Better odds than the Euro Million. Top guy thank you for the oppturniuty
Great Gesture, Thank you
Very decent gesture, many thanks for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone 😁😁
Decent.. Good luck everyone
Edited by: "andymonaghan2006" 9th Oct
Zoinkies! Generous, let me win so I can be selfish with it, thanks!
Great competition OP.
In it to win it
Have a nice day and count me in thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants