Expired

WIN Pilot pens! @ cross stitching

Found 30th Jul 2017
PRODUCT: Pilot pens
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
WIN Pilot pens!

Pilot’s FriXion Ball, a rollerball pen with an attached eraser, and FriXion Colors felt-tip pens are both completely erasable. They also wash out of fabric at 65 degrees, so are great for gridding aida. For more, go to pilotpen.co.uk and to enter to win a pack of each from Pilot, enter here. For full terms and conditions, please click on the link.
RULES: Competition Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older, excluding the Promoter's employees. By entering, you agree to be bound by all the rules of the promotion. Only one entry per person allowed. No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries. Winning entries will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Winners will be notified within 28 days of closing date. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. For details of the winners, send an SAE to Immediate Media, 9th Floor, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol BS1 3BN within two months of the closing date. If any winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the closing date, the promoter will offer the prize to a runner-up. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value but there is no cash alternative. By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions and understand that we will use your details to send you offers and promotions in accordance with our Privacy Policy, which can be viewed here: immediate.co.uk/pri…cy/

10 Comments

thanks

Cheers

Thanks, but when I clicked on "to enter to win a pack of each from Pilot, enter here. For full terms and conditions, please click on the link." nothing happened..

Original Poster

Forgottenshopper

Thanks, but when I clicked on "to enter to win a pack of each from Pilot, … Thanks, but when I clicked on "to enter to win a pack of each from Pilot, enter here. For full terms and conditions, please click on the link." nothing happened..

I just tested the post and everything worked fine. Thanks on Google

adrian1966f

I just tested the post and everything worked fine. Thanks on Google

Explained as - you must log in or register to enter this competition.

Original Poster

Forgottenshopper

Explained as - you must log in or register to enter this competition.

Yes you have to register or log in

adrian1966f

Yes you have to register or log in

Yes explains why I couldn't initially 'enter'; the competition..

Original Poster

Forgottenshopper

Yes explains why I couldn't initially 'enter'; the competition..

Yes it does, it only take seconds to register

Thank You

x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants