1. USwitch Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN PlayStation4 Slim 1TB with 6 games and 2 controllers @ Uswitch courtesy of BT

Get on it

14 Comments

I never win anything! donations welcome!

No mention of this competition on USwitch site and you have to give something called sweepstakes access to you Facebook info to enter...

Original Poster

SVRich

No mention of this competition on USwitch site and you have to give … No mention of this competition on USwitch site and you have to give something called sweepstakes access to you Facebook info to enter...

How about going on there facebook page before insinuating I'm trying get personal details

Done. Thanks. Had to do something through facebook. But once this competition is over I will just disallow it.

stokefan84

How about going on there facebook page before insinuating I'm trying get … How about going on there facebook page before insinuating I'm trying get personal details

Someones touchy....don't recall insinuating that you personally were doing anything of the sort. I don't like giving random things access to my Facebook info so I looked at Uswitch's website, you are right if I had gone to their facebook page I would have seen it.

Thanks

THANKS

Thank you

Good luck to us all

Thanks

Cheers

thanks

Thanks stokefan84. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 20/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thank & good luck

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions