Expired

Win Prizes Totalling £28,785 with Take a Break Issue 9

Found 26th Feb 2015
Please enter your answers to all competitions you wish to enter, tick the confirm box then click submit. You may enter as many or as few as you want. It's that easy!

LOGIN/REGISTRATION Required

These are my suggested answer

Page 5: 20 X £50 4-Squared - LOOK

Page 5: 20 X £50 Mega Snap - 42

Page 12: £3000 Big Bonanza - RABBITS
See below

Page 22: £250 Strike It Lucky - STEVE COOGAN

Page 34: £2500 Big Relax - MATRIMONY

Page 38: £500 Code Breaker - YOUNG

Page 40: £1500 in Shopping Vouchers - 184
See below

Page 40: 5 X £100 Now 4 Something Different - MAGNETO

Page 42: £1000 Question Time - CONFETTI

Page 47: Holiday in the Lake District - CANOE
See below

Page 48: 2 X £500 Oops, I Shrunk the Puzzle! - HEALER

Page 50: £100 Starscope - EDWINA CURRIE

Page 52: Supermarket Bet - BACON

Page 54: Win £10,000 Cash - WORKED IN SAME BAR

BIG BONANZA choose prize(s) to the value of £3,000. Break for 4 in Denmark, Holiday for 2 in Goa, India £3,000, Home shopping from Asda £2,000, Diamond wedding or eternity ring £2,000, Spring wardrobe from Debenhams £1,500, Premium Bonds £1,500, Cash £1,000, Smeg retro fridge £1,000, 64GB iPad Air & iTunes vouchers £500, Ferrari driving experience for 2 £500, Cake making course £500, Pair of skateboards & safety gear £250, Donation to you favourite charity £250

£1,500 in SHOPPING VOUCHERS choose all the same or some of each. Next, Shoe Zone, Halfords, Ernest Jones

LAKE DISTRICT HOLIDAY 1 week for 6 people sharing a 3 bedroom cottage. Includes return travel & £500 toward meals and any other expenses. Can be taken anytime until end of February 2016 excluding bank holidays & subject to availability.
Community Updates
62 Comments
Thank you for all your hard work.
Thanks June.

The end date had been set as 16/02 rather than 16/03 so I have amended and unexpired for you. xx
thanks
thanks
Many thanks,good luck
many thanks
Many thanks
BIG THANKS
Cheers June - top job
Thank you!
STAY IN TUNE WITH AUNTIE JUNE ,, thanks junie
Edited by: "FITCHET" 26th Feb 2015
Thank you
Cheers Junie.
Thank you.
Thanks junie
Thank you. x
thank you ☑
AMAZING, THANKS
justjunie

Good luck all. PM me please if you spot any errors. This week I had no … Good luck all. PM me please if you spot any errors. This week I had no wins. xxxLINK to CLICKS win prizes http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-with-take-a-break-clicks-win-prizes-take-a-february-march-april-2133194LINK to Take a Break Fate & Fortune CLICKS win Prizes http://clickswin.fateandfortunemagazine.co.uk/

When you say 'no wins' do you mean you usually win something every week? that's pretty impressive if you do
Many thanks Junie
Thanks a lot
justjunie

Hi Juicy. Sometimes I do win a few weeks in a row. Sometimes it may be … Hi Juicy. Sometimes I do win a few weeks in a row. Sometimes it may be something small & sometimes something bigger. I'm always grateful for whatever it is.Good luck x

Brilliant to hear that and well done to you!! Thanks for posting too
Thank You
justjunie

Good luck all. PM me please if you spot any errors. This week I had no … Good luck all. PM me please if you spot any errors. This week I had no wins. xxx

Meilleure chance la semaine prochaine x
justjunie

Hi Juicy. Sometimes I do win a few weeks in a row. Sometimes it may be … Hi Juicy. Sometimes I do win a few weeks in a row. Sometimes it may be something small & sometimes something bigger. I'm always grateful for whatever it is.Good luck x

what's the best thing that you've ever won and the worst?
I won a vegan chocolate heart from hear recently.... haha, then I looked it up and its value was £1.20. It cost about that to post it It did make me laugh. Its not put me off though, I have a look through the comps on here whilst I watch the soaps usually
Thanx June
Thank you
Thank You
Thanks x
thanks
Thanks June
Many Thanks
Thank you
thanks
Thanks
THANKS
Thanks