EXPIRED

Win Remington's hottest new hair removal gadget, the i-Light Pro Face & Body £449.99 @ Company

Whether you’re heading to a festival, planning your summer holiday or simply enjoying the garden this summer, smooth, silky skin is essential for every summer look. Containing salon quality technology, which has been developed with a leading dermatologist, the Remington i-Light Pro Face & Body delivers permanent hair reduction using the same IPL technology as top salons. The i-Light Pro Face & Body can be used on the face, arms, underarms, bikini line, chest and shoulders, with the skin sensor ensuring only appropriate skin tones are treated. With permanent results a Remington i-Light Pro Face & Body will keep your skin smooth* and stubble free – allowing you to get on with your summer fun!

With an RRP of £449.99 we are giving you the chance to get your hands on this salon professional beauty essential!

Complete the form for YOUR chance to WIN!

12 Comments

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

many thanks .

Cheers.

x

Thanks Baz

Thank you

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
    2. What would be HELL to you?1314
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions