Expired

Win Shadow Hearts 2 for Sony PlayStation 2 : 18 April 2005

0 replies
Found 4th Mar 2005
Role-playing game sequel Shadow Hearts 2 for Sony PlayStation 2 is out to buy on 11th March 2005 - win a copy here!

Shadow Hearts 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed first installment, released in 2001. Taking place over a year after the original ended, Yuri embarks on a new expedition set during World War I in a fantastical world of magic and creatures. Cursed by a secret cult that is taking advantage of the war to fulfill their evil ambitions, Yuris morphing abilities are weakened. Yuri and his companions must journey to find a cure for his curse and defeat the malevolent cult...

- In-depth storyline featuring over 40 hours of immersive gameplay that is set during World War I.
- Intense gameplay, incredible dynamic music, impressive CGI and Real-time cutscenes, and licensed voice acting that will provide players with 2 DVDs full of content.
- Players encounter and control many unique characters, each having their own distinct personality, attributes, abilities, and subquest missions.

One lucky winner can grab a copy of the game! All you have to do to enter is simply drop an email to: [email protected]amnesiac.co.uk with 'Shadow Hearts Competition' in the subject line, your details and the answer to the following simple question:

When does Shadow Hearts 2 take place?

a) Over a year after the original ended
b) Over two years after the original ended
c) Over three years after the original ended

amnesiac.co.uk/con…67/
Starting Date: 03 March 2005 16:37
Closing Date: 18 April 2005 23:59

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions