Expired

Win signed Justin Bieber, P. Diddy Beats headphones, or one of 5 Beats by Dr. Dre headphones @ Argos

Found 23rd Jan 2012
Win signed Beats headphones, or one of 5 Beats by Dr. Dre headphones!

We've teamed up with Monster to offer 7 lucky entrants some fantastic Beats headphones prizes. We have a pair of Justin Bieber signed JustBeats Solos and one pair of P. Diddy signed Diddybeats headphones, along with 5 prizes of Beats Studio and Beats Solo headphones.

Since their launch, Beats by Dr. Dre™ headphones have forever changed how people listen to music, through their ranges of in-ear and over-ear headphones, including Beats Studios, Beats Solos iBeats, Diddybeats and Bieberbeats.

Prizes:

1 x Monster Beats JustBeats (Signed By Justin Bieber) - 1st Prize
1 x Monster Beats Diddybeats (Signed By P. Diddy) - 2nd Prize
2 x Monster Beats Studio - 3rd Prizes
3 x Monster Beats Solos - 4th Prizes
Closing date: 21st Febuary 2012
Community Updates
9 Comments
Was going to put this one up earlier but saw the name "justin bieber" and thought it would be stone cold as per most things related to him on here lol. Cool prize though, expensive headphones wonder if the signature would wash off hahahaha .......... heat added
stu1e

Was going to put this one up earlier but saw the name "justin bieber" and … Was going to put this one up earlier but saw the name "justin bieber" and thought it would be stone cold as per most things related to him on here lol. Cool prize though, expensive headphones wonder if the signature would wash off hahahaha .......... heat added

Thank you
Cheers Dipsy
bieber and p diddy signed beats!!! i can;t think of anything worse!

This is the first freebie posted here which i actually considered voting cold lol
x

i know a few teens who would go mental for the justin ones (defenatly not for me the little boy makes my skin crawl)
Thanks
i want beats because i need better HD headphones to listen to my music
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/02penguin.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants