EXPIRED

win solar panels and a new boiler

Save money and energy with this fantastic prize from Worcester, Bosch Group, worth around £4,000

Keeping your home toasty and your hot water warm just when you need it, Worcester, Bosch Group’s energy efficient solutions can make sure that your bills and your eco-conscience are kept happy whatever the weather outside. Your Home has the ultimate in home heating solutions up for grabs for one lucky winner – with a Worcester Greenstar boiler and Greenskies solar water heating panels available for your home*.

Did you know that boilers over 15 years old are often less than 70% efficient (G rated or less), which means that for every pound spent on fuel at least 30p could be wasted. Condensing boilers like Worcester’s Greenstar range are over 90% efficient and are ‘A’ rated for efficiency, so not only can they reduce your bills by about £235 per year with appropriate controls, but they are also better for the environment.

Many do not think it can be possible in British climes, but Worcester’s Greenskies solar water heating panels can provide hot water throughout the whole year. Working alongside an energy efficient Greenstar condensing system or regular boiler, they can actually supply up to 60% of a home’s annual hot water needs and, in the sunnier months, being able to turn off your boiler is even more of a bonus, using the sun’s energy for free. In fact, by installing solar panels, the average household could save another 65% on their annual bills.

ANSWER; 30p

11 Comments

Thanks

Answer 30 Pence

Thx

thanks andera

Original Poster

tallandlong

ThanksAnswer 30 Pence

thank you - forgot that bit and added since

thanks

*Please note this prize does not include installation and must be installed by a gas-safe or oftec registered installer.
Still I'm entering...
getting my solar PVs installed tomorrow

x X)

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/awesome-2.gifhttp://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/0bsdyIPxG.gif

Thanks

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…77
    2. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions