Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN SOLD OUT TICKETS TO LONDON’S NEW YEAR’S EVE FIREWORKS @ CAPITAL FM

My answer: Southbank

Good luck all & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New Year’s Eve should be spent with your squad looking back on 2016 and planning loads of awesome things to do in the new year – you know, the festivals, gigs, parties and holidays! That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Mayor of London to give you the chance to win tickets to the ultimate NYE night out to share with your three BFFs!
    So, if you fancy getting your hands on four tickets to the SOLD OUT London New Year’s Eve Fireworks, just answer the question below!
    But don’t worry if you miss out on the tickets because everyone that enters will also go into the draw to win an epic sound system and loads of party decorations so you can throw the ultimate NYE night in. Plus, for the first time ever you can get close to the action with a 360-degree live view of the fireworks available to watch online. So, if you are hosting a house party to see 2017 in, don’t miss out; get online or switch the TV on and enjoy the event from home.

6 Comments

i wouldnt put my family at risk

theres going about your normal like, but this will be a target, televised and so on, yes securety will be tight, but it only takes one out of how many attending

psmith1958

i wouldnt put my family at risktheres going about your normal like, but … i wouldnt put my family at risktheres going about your normal like, but this will be a target, televised and so on, yes securety will be tight, but it only takes one out of how many attending

And so the Terrorists win !!

Nothing will make me change my routine.....nor put me off going to televised events with large crowds.....still 100's of times more likely to be killed crossing the road

corred1964

And so the Terrorists win !!Nothing will make me change my … And so the Terrorists win !!Nothing will make me change my routine.....nor put me off going to televised events with large crowds.....still 100's of times more likely to be killed crossing the road

​your choice, but my family mean more to me than a few fireworks

Original Poster

I only posted a competition for an evening out - didn't intend to start an argument! oO

Thank You

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11
      3. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only33
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11

See more discussions