Groups
    EXPIRED

Win stylish Sony gadgets including a VAIO Laptop, Xperia Tablet, Xperia Phone, Bravia TV, plus James Bond goodies @ Classic FM

Win Sony Gadgets
    We're giving you another chance to win a stylish Sony Entertainment Package right here online.

Underwater cars and exploding pens might be spectacular, but not very practical, so let Classic FM be your Q Branch and kit you out with these top of the range gadgets to enhance you work, leisure, and family time.

Simply answer our question for your chance to win a Sony VAIO, Sony Bravia TV, Sony Xperia Tablet, and a Sony Xperia phone. The prize also includes a Bond on Set Book - Filming Skyfall photos by Greg Williams, 50 Years of Bond Posters, and a 50 Years of Bond set of 100 postcards.

Which year the first Bond movie was released?
    Answer: 1962

Enter your details, good luck!

Completion message:
    Thank you for entering the competition

29 Comments

Thanks Marba

Nice one, thank you

Thanks

Thanks Marba

Thank you........................xxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you expect me to win? No, Mr Bond ... but I expect you to try Thanks, marba

thanks go to marba,,, ,,, ,,,

thank you

cheers!

thanks great comp-says one per person but whe i went to enter my husband said id already entered so prob one per household

Thanks.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thx

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

x

Thanks

Thanks

thx

Cheers.

Fingers crossed for all, thanx marba

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/_Thank_You-MLbyMai.gifhttp://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/PotatoHead.gif

Thanks marba

Thanks!

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist1110
      2. Win a Land Rover 90 @ Chase Distillery2827
      3. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3875
      4. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1111

See more discussions