EXPIRED

Win The Big Birmingham Experience @ METRO RADIO

Throughout 2017, the city is hosting some amazing events, with everything from international cricket and painted bear trails, to world-class free outdoor cultural performances and dinosaurs running wild! And this is in addition to the already fantastic annual events and attractions already here in the city.

We're giving you and someone else the chance to WIN The Big Birmingham Experience! The prize includes an overnight stay in a luxury hotel, dinner in a Michelin Star restaurant, one thousand pound spending spree with your very own personal shopper, tickets to a gig of your choice* at either Genting Arena or Barclaycard Arena, theatre tickets to watch a show* at the Hippodrome, spending money for lunch/drinks, travel to and from Birmingham* and tickets to some of the BIG events happening in Birmingham throughout 2017!

*terms apply

4 Comments

x

Thanks

Original Poster

redvers

Thanks - this is posted already here: … Thanks - this is posted already here: http://visitbirmingham.com/what-to-do/the-big-birmingham-experience/

Oops sorry - I'll get rid oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions