EXPIRED

Win the chance to BUY a PS4 20th Anniversary Edition

Follow this link to take you to a registration page where you might be lucky enough to be selected to buy a PS4 20th Anniversary Edition for £399.99 (selling on ebay for £1500)

Yes it sucks to have to enter a competition to actually give Sony money, but these are limited editions and there's no other non ebay way to buy them.

Tuesday's link 1994.game.co.uk/dem…php
Wednesday's link 1994.game.co.uk/MIP…php

19 Comments

Thanks, ingot my fingers crossed lol

o no no no no
Edited by: "FITCHET" 15th Dec 2014

Just looked up how to go about getting one of these, seems like an awful lot of work just to give them £400...

Original Poster

Yep it took an hour to finally get on the site to simply get this web address. That's why I thought I'd share it.

Thank you, as a pc gamer mainly I've had no interest in buying a new console, but this one has nostalgia value and I like it so may as well try.

Banned

Give them 400 sell for £3000

I believe that the way that it works is that the first 100 to complete the form get the chance to buy at £399.99, rather than it being random chance. However, all entrants also get entered into a draw to win a free console (only one available that way).

Should we assume that the first 100 went instantly and we are all just relying on the one off competition? No idea how long this was up before it was posted here..

Original Poster

AceRimmer15

Should we assume that the first 100 went instantly and we are all just … Should we assume that the first 100 went instantly and we are all just relying on the one off competition? No idea how long this was up before it was posted here..

The 100 are long gone by now. I posted an hour after the competition opened, when I finally got onto the site. But others seem to have got in 20 mins before I did. So this is for the one off competition now.

Today's winning entries announced at 8:30 tonight (first hundred), then everyday for the rest of the week

Closed for today

"The prize draw winner is Sparkes A, Cardiff"

Congratulations you lucky devil..

Entered. Thanks!

Original Poster

Crap I missed today's. They did it early!!

Wow, I've no allegiance to any of the gaming gods, pretty much owned numerous consoles etc. from all the main players (nearly bought a 3DO and Jaguar at the time but resisted thankfully), but a competition to win the chance to buy a console made me lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
    2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
    3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
    4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions