Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express

Found 7th Aug 2017
s there anything better than Gin and Chocolate?

Enter: express.co.uk/spo…lat
Ends: 07/09/2017

1. The competition opens on 07/08/2017 and ends at 11:59 pm on 07/09/2017.
The prize is The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat.
The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The
Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash
alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative
if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter.
7. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.

8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details
and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and
correct.
10. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email
address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of
notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility
requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we
reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to
the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into
this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by
us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Express website’s privacy policy can be found here: express.co.uk/pri…acy
13. The Express website’s terms and conditions can be foun
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments

After 6 years of posting over 27,000 competitions and going through numerous unwanted HUKD changes, this new system has finally broken my resistance. I have had enough of trying to force a square peg through a round hole. With previous changes I was always able to adapt my way of working so I could proceed in a reasonably efficient and professional manner. This new system is such a backward step for competitions. In my opinion, unusable if you post any volume of competitions and don't want to waste a huge amount of your time and experience a huge amount of frustration.
Within HUKD the competitions section is treated with little importance, this is not news to me but this new system has taken that level to new depths.
So I have decided to stop posting on HUKD, my apologies to the comping community, especially my fellow posters. However, the recent dramatic drop in the number of competition posts are a clear indication that I am not alone in my feelings.

Good luck to you all and I hope you can win some nice prizes in the future.

(treoes, apologies for the intrusion into your post, but I could not think of another way to notify the community. And, many thanks for all your posts, contributions and collaboration in the past)

31635759-vNUNx.jpg
marba01
Thank you treoes

marba014 h, 39 m ago

After 6 years of posting over 27,000 competitions and going through …After 6 years of posting over 27,000 competitions and going through numerous unwanted HUKD changes, this new system has finally broken my resistance. I have had enough of trying to force a square peg through a round hole. With previous changes I was always able to adapt my way of working so I could proceed in a reasonably efficient and professional manner. This new system is such a backward step for competitions. In my opinion, unusable if you post any volume of competitions and don't want to waste a huge amount of your time and experience a huge amount of frustration. Within HUKD the competitions section is treated with little importance, this is not news to me but this new system has taken that level to new depths. So I have decided to stop posting on HUKD, my apologies to the comping community, especially my fellow posters. However, the recent dramatic drop in the number of competition posts are a clear indication that I am not alone in my feelings. Good luck to you all and I hope you can win some nice prizes in the future.(treoes, apologies for the intrusion into your post, but I could not think of another way to notify the community. And, many thanks for all your posts, contributions and collaboration in the past)[Image] marba01

I've come to the same conclusion marba. I'll still enter here (but mainly on MSE), but I'm giving up on posting comps. HUKD have made it clear that they don't consider competitions to be the purpose of this site - and as you say every update makes it harder and harder to post them and keep track of both what's been posted. Trying to shoehorn comps into discussions is just the latest downgrade. It's a shame but I think the writing's on the wall. Thanks for all the comps you and others posted though marba. Good luck to all and wherever you do it...happy comping!
marba019 h, 6 m ago

After 6 years of posting over 27,000 competitions and going through …After 6 years of posting over 27,000 competitions and going through numerous unwanted HUKD changes, this new system has finally broken my resistance. I have had enough of trying to force a square peg through a round hole. With previous changes I was always able to adapt my way of working so I could proceed in a reasonably efficient and professional manner. This new system is such a backward step for competitions. In my opinion, unusable if you post any volume of competitions and don't want to waste a huge amount of your time and experience a huge amount of frustration. Within HUKD the competitions section is treated with little importance, this is not news to me but this new system has taken that level to new depths. So I have decided to stop posting on HUKD, my apologies to the comping community, especially my fellow posters. However, the recent dramatic drop in the number of competition posts are a clear indication that I am not alone in my feelings. Good luck to you all and I hope you can win some nice prizes in the future.(treoes, apologies for the intrusion into your post, but I could not think of another way to notify the community. And, many thanks for all your posts, contributions and collaboration in the past)[Image] marba01

redvers4 h, 26 m ago

Thank you treoes I've come to the same conclusion marba. I'll still …Thank you treoes I've come to the same conclusion marba. I'll still enter here (but mainly on MSE), but I'm giving up on posting comps. HUKD have made it clear that they don't consider competitions to be the purpose of this site - and as you say every update makes it harder and harder to post them and keep track of both what's been posted. Trying to shoehorn comps into discussions is just the latest downgrade. It's a shame but I think the writing's on the wall. Thanks for all the comps you and others posted though marba. Good luck to all and wherever you do it...happy comping!

I'm with you marba & redvers, i know i'm new here but sadly have to say i'm done posting competitions. Thank you
This is a sad day indeed marba and redvers, I'm so sorry you feel this way, but I can see where you are coming from, as this new system really is
It figures why I've seen a huge decline in the comps posted, now I know why.
Huge thanx to you both for all that you've posted in the past, and I hope one day you can return.
Good luck for the future guys

Cheers treoes
Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 7th Aug 2017
23 Comments

After 6 years of posting over 27,000 competitions and going through numerous unwanted HUKD changes, this new system has finally broken my resistance. I have had enough of trying to force a square peg through a round hole. With previous changes I was always able to adapt my way of working so I could proceed in a reasonably efficient and professional manner. This new system is such a backward step for competitions. In my opinion, unusable if you post any volume of competitions and don't want to waste a huge amount of your time and experience a huge amount of frustration.
Within HUKD the competitions section is treated with little importance, this is not news to me but this new system has taken that level to new depths.
So I have decided to stop posting on HUKD, my apologies to the comping community, especially my fellow posters. However, the recent dramatic drop in the number of competition posts are a clear indication that I am not alone in my feelings.

Good luck to you all and I hope you can win some nice prizes in the future.

(treoes, apologies for the intrusion into your post, but I could not think of another way to notify the community. And, many thanks for all your posts, contributions and collaboration in the past)

31635759-vNUNx.jpg
marba01
Thanks
Thank you treoes

marba014 h, 39 m ago

I've come to the same conclusion marba. I'll still enter here (but mainly on MSE), but I'm giving up on posting comps. HUKD have made it clear that they don't consider competitions to be the purpose of this site - and as you say every update makes it harder and harder to post them and keep track of both what's been posted. Trying to shoehorn comps into discussions is just the latest downgrade. It's a shame but I think the writing's on the wall. Thanks for all the comps you and others posted though marba. Good luck to all and wherever you do it...happy comping!
marba015 h, 9 m ago

Oh Marba, I'm so sorry to read your post ... but I can't say that I blame you. I absolutely LOATHE this new system. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the competitions you've posted over the years. We will all miss you ... but I suspect we're all going in that direction. Take care and good luck for the future xxx
Hi Marba! sorry to hear you are leaving, appreciate all your hard work and time posting great competitions for us.
Oh no Marba! You will be sorely missed. Hope HUKD will take note and bring something out to woo you back
Cheers
marba017 h, 27 m ago

Sorry to hear that the frustrations of this cumbersome new system has led to your decision Marba. All I can say is to echo others in my appreciation for the time and effort you have put in posting competitions for the benefit of us all. I personally have benefited from more than a couple of wins as a result of your posts so I will always be grateful to you
Thanks.
marba019 h, 6 m ago

redvers4 h, 26 m ago

Thank you treoes I've come to the same conclusion marba. I'll still …Thank you treoes I've come to the same conclusion marba. I'll still enter here (but mainly on MSE), but I'm giving up on posting comps. HUKD have made it clear that they don't consider competitions to be the purpose of this site - and as you say every update makes it harder and harder to post them and keep track of both what's been posted. Trying to shoehorn comps into discussions is just the latest downgrade. It's a shame but I think the writing's on the wall. Thanks for all the comps you and others posted though marba. Good luck to all and wherever you do it...happy comping!

I'm with you marba & redvers, i know i'm new here but sadly have to say i'm done posting competitions. Thank you
All the best and Thanks to all the comp contributors, sad to see what has been done to the section and feel of the site in general. (less reason to log in now, it was a draw to peruse deals and comps together along with some misc and freebies on the side!)
This is a sad day indeed marba and redvers, I'm so sorry you feel this way, but I can see where you are coming from, as this new system really is
It figures why I've seen a huge decline in the comps posted, now I know why.
Huge thanx to you both for all that you've posted in the past, and I hope one day you can return.
Good luck for the future guys

Cheers treoes
Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 7th Aug 2017
marba017th Aug

Such a sad time To see everyone so unhappy with the new system & nothing from the people who run this site. I absolutely HATE it. Thank you to all you people who have posted on here & made these pages what they are. We're like a little community on here. I will still visit & see if there are any changes for the better but I doubt that will happen. I have found another comp site which is easy to use & they do good deals on there as well. I wish you all the best of luck in the world. Take care all of you. X
Marba, ever since I joined the HUKD Competition site, you have always been a shining light,a friend I have never met, who always posted the great and interesting competitions.Visiting the site and not seeing your name regularly appearing, will not be the same.I feel part of a family/clan, when i log in to this website and see all the familiar names.I wish you all best wishes in all you do and for your future happiness.God Bless
Thank you Treoes
Thank You
May I join with all my fellow posters in saying how sorry I am that this new system is seeing the great & the good in competition posters leave It is so sad but totally understandable as this new system is awful I wish everyone all the very best wishes for the future x
justjunie23 h, 34 m ago

Such a sad time To see everyone so unhappy with the new system & nothing …Such a sad time To see everyone so unhappy with the new system & nothing from the people who run this site. I absolutely HATE it. Thank you to all you people who have posted on here & made these pages what they are. We're like a little community on here. I will still visit & see if there are any changes for the better but I doubt that will happen. I have found another comp site which is easy to use & they do good deals on there as well. I wish you all the best of luck in the world. Take care all of you. X

which site ? as i too are looking in another direction its quite clear they do not want competitions on this site (though i did use it for other things and told my firends when they where looking for deals - which i will recomend they look else where ) bit ironic really becasue of the flame dear competition they run where everyone was all of a sudden a fan of competitions, i have read the posts with sorrow and i too shall pass on hotukdeals from now on and would love to know of a comp friendly site xoxo
Edited by: "Aequitas" 9th Aug 2017
x
Marba is so much more than a friend we never met as are all of the helpers and prolific posters they have helped me on numerous occasions and in one instant I was helped to win a staggering £28.000 with a Tech Geek competition but it is not about what or who wins its the comradeship that has gone and HUKD do not seem willing or able to explain why. As I sit here with a tear in my eye I will miss you all as you all had your very own private persona which was great fun to try and put a face to.
Love you all, Miss you all FITCHET

Its so sad to see you guys leaving. HOTUKDEALS you need to sort this site out and fix these problems that Marba and the other guys highlighted!!
Just want to say a massive thank you to all of you who have posted competitions over the years ! so sad HUKD has caused this to end
Thank you Marba for all your competition posts.All the best in your future comping on other sites as once comping is in your blood you won't give up I'm sure.
thank you for all your help in comping. Where are you going I will follow
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants