Expired

Win the holiday of a lifetime to Bermuda @ The Telegraph

23 replies
Found 12th Dec 2014Made hot 13th Dec 2014
This trip for two to Bermuda – the Jewel of the Atlantic – includes accommodation at the Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa and return flights with British Airways from Gatwick Airport for two.
The lucky winner and guest will spend seven nights at the luxurious Newstead Belmont Hill. This hotel is known for its stunning amenities including its own golf course, tennis court, an outdoor infinity pool and sun deck, private ferry service to Bermuda’s capital Hamilton, beach shuttle service and world-class restaurants.
Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for entering the prize draw.

23 Comments

Many thanks

thanks

Thank you very much.

big thanks X)

Thanks x

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

Wooo lovely, ta

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

x

Thanks

thanks

Thank you! x

cheers. Marba!

steeev

this competition seems to have expired early, it now says"This … this competition seems to have expired early, it now says"This competition has now ended. For more great competitions and offers visit the Telegraph promotions page: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions"

Steev, do you see this immediately when you follow the link or is it after you complete and send the entry form?
I've clicked on the above ENTER link again and I see a normal looking page with an empty entry from to complete and that states a closing date of Jan 31st. ( I entered on Jan 7th!)
Edited by: "icmeler2000" 22nd Jan 2015

steeev

it was immediately after clicking the link, however it seems to be … it was immediately after clicking the link, however it seems to be working ok again now, must have been a temporary glitch.

Yes sounded like it to me, but just needed clarification, hence my note.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions