Win the iPhone SE with hotukdeals (plus 1 x £150 and 1 x £75 gift card up for grabs!)

Community manager20
Posted 14th May
Fancy winning yourself a brand new iPhone SE >> HERE <<

We're giving one away plus a £150 and £75 gift card which you'll be able to use across a huge number of online stores.

To be in with a chance of winning you simply need to collect entry points by completing some daily tasks. You'll find those tasks >> HERE <<

Full T&Cs can be found on the above link.
Community Updates
Official Announcements

Groups

20 Comments
What's the secret code
As i'm feeling generous...todays code is HOT
Jason14/05/2020 17:31

As i'm feeling generous...todays code is HOT

Thanks man got all 80 entries now
Entered, thanks Jason.
Not read the list of tasks but is anybody going to write & release a script to auto-complete the tasks? Ta.
Says code invalid
Laterz
Edited by: "Misslovely" 14th May
@Jason there seems to be an issue with the code section, I added today’s code but I’ve still got the same amount of entries and there is someone else who can’t add any clues other than the first one. Or is it that your only allowed to enter one clue? Thanks
Wolfout17/05/2020 17:06

@Jason there seems to be an issue with the code section, I added today’s c …@Jason there seems to be an issue with the code section, I added today’s code but I’ve still got the same amount of entries and there is someone else who can’t add any clues other than the first one. Or is it that your only allowed to enter one clue? Thanks

Code can be added each day I’m online properly in 30 minutes so I’ll look at it as soon as I’m about
Jason17/05/2020 17:33

Code can be added each day I’m online properly in 30 minutes so I’ll loo …Code can be added each day I’m online properly in 30 minutes so I’ll look at it as soon as I’m about

Code today is SPRING - that the one you tried? I've just tried it and it worked fine for me.
Good afternoon its not letting me enter any codes as well its been today's now since you last send the codes I don't know if anything I'm doing wrong can someone please help thanks Ben
Benluis1917/05/2020 19:16

Good afternoon its not letting me enter any codes as well its been today's …Good afternoon its not letting me enter any codes as well its been today's now since you last send the codes I don't know if anything I'm doing wrong can someone please help thanks Ben

You using the code SPRING here @Benluis19
Jason17/05/2020 19:20

You using the code SPRING here @Benluis19

Hi Jason it's not letting me add another code I've only got 80 as entry

How can I resolve this thanks Ben
Benluis1917/05/2020 19:25

Hi Jason it's not letting me add another code I've only got 80 as entryHow …Hi Jason it's not letting me add another code I've only got 80 as entryHow can I resolve this thanks Ben

Yep but have you tried adding the code SPRING today? I've tested it on a couple of browsers and it has let me add it just fine?
Jason17/05/2020 19:26

Yep but have you tried adding the code SPRING today? I've tested it on a …Yep but have you tried adding the code SPRING today? I've tested it on a couple of browsers and it has let me add it just fine?

Yes I've trying to click on the link for the codes but it's not allowing me I've added a photo so u can see I've loged in and out still nothing
40783816-68q2L.jpg
Benluis1917/05/2020 19:39

Yes I've trying to click on the link for the codes but it's not allowing …Yes I've trying to click on the link for the codes but it's not allowing me I've added a photo so u can see I've loged in and out still nothing [Image]

40783819-9BqMi.jpg
Benluis1917/05/2020 19:40

[Image]

You might want to try another device or browser as that screenshot shows 8 days left and there are 6 days left. So you can complete all the tasks to get 75 points. Then each day you can get an extra 5 points with the code.

So in total you can get 75 and 5 x 11 points = 130 entries.
Who won though?
Was bugged for me ould never enter daily codes =/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions