Expired

Win THE iROBOT ROOMBA 880 @ Celebrity Angels

Found 11th Dec 2014Made hot 14th Dec 2014
iRobot Roomba 880 is the ultimate high performance robot vacuum cleaner. Featuring the revolutionary new AeroForce Performance Cleaning System and AeroForce Extractors, it’s proven to remove up to 50 percent more dirt, dust, hair and debris from all floor types with less maintenance hassle.

Up to how much more dirt does the new iRobot Roomba 880 remove compared to other vacuum cleaners?
30%
45%
Answer------- 50%

30 Comments

Anyone fancy buying one of these (well a similar model please message me) bought last xmas for my other half. He was less than impressed (can't think why?) Anyway it's like New, seeing as he hasn't used it, still got box all instructions etc.

THANKS

Thank you

thanks

disappointed

Anyone fancy buying one of these (well a similar model please message me) … Anyone fancy buying one of these (well a similar model please message me) bought last xmas for my other half. He was less than impressed (can't think why?) Anyway it's like New, seeing as he hasn't used it, still got box all instructions etc.

What an ingrate! They're rather expensive!;)

Thank You

THANKS

Thanks x

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

disappointed

Anyone fancy buying one of these (well a similar model please message me) … Anyone fancy buying one of these (well a similar model please message me) bought last xmas for my other half. He was less than impressed (can't think why?) Anyway it's like New, seeing as he hasn't used it, still got box all instructions etc.

can't imagine why he wasn't impressed, btw how did you like your new ironing board?

Loved it thanks cmncomp! Ps liked ur username on predictive haha!

Thanks

Thank you

Entered thanks

disappointed

What's the make, model and price wanted? email me...
[email protected]

disappointed

Loved it thanks cmncomp! Ps liked ur username on predictive haha!

what was my username on predictive? i tried it and didn't get anything.

Cheers.

Cmncomp this is what it keeps defaulting to for me?? Condoms ........weird!

x

Thank you

Thanks Baz

Thank you

WELL DONE

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

thank you ☑
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247551
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions