Expired

Win the Lenovo Yoga Book @ Littlewoods

17 replies
Found 11th Dec 2016
This Christmas here at Littlewoods it’s competition time and what better prize to give away than the Lenovo YOGA Book! To enter the competition, all you need to do is simply comment on the LITTLEWOODS competition page with your favourite Christmas present you’ve ever received and let us know why it’s one you will never forget. Have a good think and get in touch to be in with a chance to win!

All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!

Good luck!

====================

16 Comments

thanks

My racer bike bike back in 1986 - i could then get where ever i wanted to go x
i remember in the storms of 1987 when i was on holiday in Spain at the time.....wasn't worried about my mum getting flooded only that my bike would get ruined....lol

i was working on the ferries at the time , just wanted to get off alive

walpolecherie

My racer bike bike back in 1986 - i could then get where ever i wanted to … My racer bike bike back in 1986 - i could then get where ever i wanted to go xi remember in the storms of 1987 when i was on holiday in Spain at the time.....wasn't worried about my mum getting flooded only that my bike would get ruined....lol

worked on the ferries and just wanted to get home alive in 87 during the storm

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks!!

Ta marba.

thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thank You

Thank you

x

Thanks

Thanks.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769297
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604801
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions