1. TalkTalk Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win the New Xbox One with Kinect @ talktalk

The long awaited next generation of Xbox is here! Be a part of the next level and get lost in the realism of Xbox One's new game play. With new Kinect included, you are the controller! The Xbox One with Kinect is the must have entertainment system that brings games to life with power and precision. It's easy to use and built to last - Xbox One gives you everything you need from a console, plus so much more. Enter now for your chance to win!

9 Comments

Thank you

Thanks but looks too spammy

By registering with Get Me A Ticket you agree to receive information via post, telephone, email and SMS from Get Me A Ticket and carefully selected 3rd parties about products and services that will be selected based on the information you supply. Two such 3rd parties are Cheapflights Group and Dealpages. You can opt-out from these communications at anytime. You also agree to accept a marketing cookie being placed on your computer in accordance with our privacy policy

Thank You

Thanks x

Yep to spammy

Thanks

Thank you

enough of this crap now I have entered 3 million times CRAZY GOOD WORD "SPAMMY"
    Edited by: "FITCHET" 16th Dec 2014

Gave up after clicking no for 5 pages.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2846
      2. E: 24/08 Win a Gadget Bundle with Mr Hyde2626
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2525
      4. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2424

See more discussions