Expired

Win The Original American Songbook - 3 CD collection

4 replies
Found 12th Dec 2004
Win The Original American Songbook - 3 CD collection

The timeless Original American Songbook is a 3 CD collection featuring some of the finest vocalists of all time. Works by artists such as Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davie Jr, Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong & Dean Martin have long outlived the artists themselves and this album is a testament to their talent.

How many members were in the Rat Pack?

Answer?

thisisthenortheast.co.uk/the…tml

Closing Date: 14 January 2005 11:00

1. Competitions
5 Comments

Five I think Thanks for this

I went for 5 too, seems to have been a bit variable :?

Thanks for this one

I only remember Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr & Dean Martin were 3 of em...

who was the others... :?

LoneCrusader

I only remember Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr & Dean Martin were 3 of … I only remember Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr & Dean Martin were 3 of em... who was the others... :?

I had a look on ebay and all the ratpack cd's only have 3 people on the covers.....

It's all a bit confusing, I asked my pal who's a bit older - he instantly said 4 but couldn't name the fourth!

I looked online and it seems to have been anything from 3 to 6??!!! But I think either 3 or 5, depending on your viewpoint. The other two usual members were Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop.

Apparently Bogie could have been in there - the name seems to have been coined by Lauren Bacall when Bogie and some of the others had been out on the booze and came back looking like a pack of rats!
Story here:
jillyswest.com/rat…htm

This is the yahoo page I got when I searched:

uk.search.yahoo.com/sea…ack
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?43
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34